Queens

Queens

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Casting Call

Six months until I turn 30. Yikes! This year is flying by. And I’ve checked off 13 3/10 things off my list. Pretty good progress if I don’t say so myself. There are a quite a few big ones left, but I should be able to accomplish them all. 

Now there is one in particular that is NOT going well at all. This whole dating thing. Ugh. Well my life has been an upheaval in the last few months. You know the whole moving to a new country thing. I had a few prospects back in January and February. Then I disappeared for a month and worked my butt off in London. I had no time for boys, let alone time to get a pint at a proper pub.

April rolled around and I was back in NYC. Work didn’t let up of course. I was also hanging out with my friends and family as much as possible before I left the country for good. And now it’s May. Almost June. For some reason work keeps interfering with my dating life (or lack thereof). 

So here it goes, a casting call for cute boys. Gotta be similar in age to me—not 40 and not 21. Smart. Funny. Likes to travel. Shaggy hair. Bigger calf muscles than my runner calves.

Most importantly lives in the vicinity of London.

Well you get the picture. Anyone you know? I just need to go on 11 dates. That’s all. Shouldn't be too hard...

1 comment:

  1. I can't say that I meet any of your criteria, but I have been told on occasion that I have a likeness to Justin Timberlake (#31) :-P Dating is a giant pain, but I'm sure you'll find a bloke that fancies you :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete