Queens

Queens

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bills Bill Bills

I did it. I currently have a zero balance on all my credit cards. Yay! Ooh how amazing it feels. I didn’t have a load of credit card debt, but it was more than it needed to be. During and after college I racked up more than I wished to. I also traveled a lot in 2009, and that didn’t help at all.

Last year, I really made attempt to be more financially responsible and to decrease my credit card dept. This year was going to be it. I was determined to get it down to zero at by the time my birthday rolled around. Well today was pay day and it is done. It was a bit tricky as I had traveled a lot for work in the last ½ of the year and I paid for far too many hotel and dinner bills, but after those expense checks came in, all was right in the world.

Now if only my student loan debt was gone… I guess I need 20 years or however long my repayment plan is before that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment