Queens

Queens

Monday, December 30, 2013

psychic reading by donna

It took a while, but I finally went to a psychic a few months ago. I had thought about getting a tarot card reading done, but due to the cost, and since it was getting pretty late, I decided to just go with the 5 minute consult. I didn't want to pay a load of money to hear something that may or may not be true. 

14th street

I got to ask 2 questions with my $10. As a single woman living in NYC, I didn't want to ask the obvious. So I first asked if I'd always live in NYC. I got a long-winded response that didn't quite answer the question. The sum of it was, she could see me living here, but also somewhere else. So I'm guessing I'll come into some money and own that NYC apartment someday. And also a beach house somewhere near the ocean. Or maybe not. 

For my 2nd question, I decided to get a bit more personal and ask whether I'm going to have kids someday. I know I want them (and I know my parents want grandchildren--this has been broadcasted at several holiday gatherings), so figured this would be harmless. I got another vague response. Essentially she sees many children in my future, but only one would be my own. Looks like my only child will have several cousins (which seems obvious since I have 7 siblings). 

So essentially I think it's a load of crap. But it was somewhat entertaining. And who knows, it could come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment