Queens

Queens

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Isn't it Spring yet?

So I finalized the list, spent about 2 days doing research… and have done nothing about it in the last couple of weeks. Well I could blame this horrible cold that has been making its way around NYC and affecting every single person I know, but I won’t. I realized I better continue blogging about my list. The people want updates!

Well we are in the midst of playoff season, and am doubtful I will be able to get to Heinz or Soldier Field this weekend, let alone the Cowboys Stadium for the Superbowl. I may have to refocus my efforts on the MLS

Some of my goals do need to be accomplished in the next couple of months while winter is still upon us in the great Northeast. Although at this rate that could be until May (so plenty of time!). I’m going to sign up for a Polar Bear Plunge in March at Rockaway Beach in Queens. I'll attempt snowboarding at an area mountain, like the Poconos, Bear Mountain or maybe even Vermont if I’m feeling adventurous. It would also be great to wear this scarf I’m attempting to finish. I think it’ll go better with my winter jacket than a sundress.

No dates thus far (apparently it’s harder than I thought), but I’m trying to track down JT’s email address and see if he wants to meet up for a rendezvous. I’ll keep you posted…

No comments:

Post a Comment